Coral Stone Club – Grand Cayman, is the perfect setting for your family vacation. All luxurious vacation rental condos are beachfront with a private balcony or patio, and overlook our zero-entry infinity edge pool.
Located next to the Ritz Carlton property, in the prime section of Grand Cayman’s fabulous Seven Mile Beach, our guests enjoy one of the broadest sections of beach with the feel of your own private getaway.
Our vacation rental units are ideal for a Caribbean family holiday, a couples’ getaway, or a one-of-a-kind wedding or honeymoon on magnificent Seven Mile Beach.
At 1,800 square feet, every condo is beautifully appointed and features three bedrooms and three bathrooms, including a master suite with its own private terrace looking over the Caribbean.
Our suites are all non-smoking, and feature central air conditioning, fully equipped kitchens, flat-screen TVs, cable TV, DVD player, stereo and FREE Wi-Fi.
Guests with parties of four or less can take advantage of our 1,500 square foot units, featuring two bedrooms and two baths and all amenities.
Centrally Located on 7 Mile Beach
Arguably The Most Beautiful Stretch of All of 7 Mile Beach
Plenty of Beach Loungers and Umbrellas for All Guests
Short Walk to Many Restaurants, Bars and Shopping
Beautifully Appointed Luxury Ocean Front and Ocean View Condos
Fully Equipped Kitchens
Free High Speed Wireless Internet
High End Furnishings and Bedding
Flat Panel TV's in Every Living Room and Some Bedroom
Oceanfront Freshwater Pool
Fantastic Snorkeling Right Off Shore
Private Off-Street Parking
Professional On-Site Property Manager
- For rentals of 1-3 nights, full payment is due at booking.
- For rentals longer than 3 nights, 50% is due at time of booking.
- December 19 – January 3: balance is due 120 days before check-in.
- November 1 – April 30: balance is due 60 days before check-in.
- May 1 – October 31: balance is due 30 days before check-in.
- Daily rates are in U.S. dollars.
- Add 13% government tax and 6% gratuity charge.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Special offers may not be combined.
- Maximum of 6 persons per unit, restrictions apply.
Cancellations & Changes
- Reservations, cancellations or changes are accepted if received prior to the cancellation periods detailed below.
- If the rental is cancelled outside of the applicable cancellation period, the renter will be charged $150 plus 3% of the deposit amount.
- If the rental is cancelled within the applicable cancellation period, the renter will be charged the full amount of the rental.
- December 19 – January 3: minimum 120 days notice required
- November 1 – April 30: minimum 60 days notice required (excluding above dates)
- May 1 – October 31: minimum 30 days notice required
- A full refund is available if a hurricane (as defined by the U.S. National Weather Service) is predicted in the duration of your stay.
We encourage you to consider purchasing travel insurance. Click on the Travel Guard Logo on the CaymanVacation.com main page to purchase travel insurance online.